This Saturday, June 27th, is going to be our very first “Benchmark” event. As a reminder, the intention of this event is to be a fun competition, bringing together local communities and testing our fitness. ANYONE CAN PARTICIPATE. Come join us at CrossFit Moxie this Saturday starting at 9am, as we pull three “benchmark” workouts out at random and go as hard as we can! We will have food and drinks available. All the proceeds are going to help pay for our Masters Games athlete, April Kitagawa, to go to the Games.
YOU CAN SCALE THE WORKOUTS!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Follow us on Facebook, and on Instagram moxie_madness by using #moxiemadness for all of our updates. Here are just a few…
-2nd round registration opens at 1pm PST! Each gym may enter unlimited teams per division, for this round of registration now that the judges spots are completely filled!
What is new this year?
– There will be a kids zone, and a spectator village with a live DJ! There will be spectator challenges the entire weekend and lots of prizes to be won!
– Speakers are going to be added to the event this year! CJ Martin from Invictus will be giving a talk to kick things off at check in on Friday! (possible other speakers to be named later)
Same as last year, but just as awesome!
– Up to $10,000 in prizes for the podium spots!
– There will be an equipment package awarded to the gym with most spectators.
– Hotels for traveling teams.
We have reserved rooms again, for this year’s competition at the Marriott again. Please follow the link here. We have reserved 25 rooms, if you get to the page and the rooms have been all booked please email me directly here.
Check in Info
– Check in will be on Friday August 14, where at least one member must be present that evening from every team. Exact check in times will be announced soon, and workout demos will follow immediately after. CJ Martin will be speaking leading up to check in opening on Friday, Aug 14th.
– This years sponsors include AWOL Fitness, Live Sore, I Am Beastmode, and Forge Fitness. They will have all of their awesome gear out there, and plenty of great opportunities for you to take home all of their awesome products!
Only a few spots in each division are left for the 1st wave of registration. Sign up before June 15th and save $50. Here is a little reminder of some of the fun from last year…